Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: my daughter at Summercamp

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Summer Camp is a 3 day music Festival in Chillicothe, Illinois. It features some of the best jam bands in concert on 3 stages.
    My daughter Sarah is a big fan and has gone for several years.
    Here are some photos of her at the festival.

    l 5fe64f91c6995fd472ce62cd9a5e1bfc

    Watching one of her favorite bands, Moe

    l 0b511e7beb9be380b3424bdfae2d796f

    Sarah prepaing to swing fire

    l 0b6f1a22e111e701135558d183690782

    this is very hypnotic

    l 4a4bb218cbaa4cedc24fc7bb2ed954cd

    Using the stage lights as a back drop

    l a8c68a9b817e0ba649f61892e3be10c0

    Kicking back on second morning.

    Sarah sews patch work dresses and takes them to these festivals and sells some of her handi work.

    I love my daughter and it makes me happy that musis is such an important part of her life like it has been in mine

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that must be such an amazing feeling....

    to know that something you are passionate about ... is also something one of your children enjoys also....

    music... I wish everyone would be passionate about it... it's the soundtrack to life... and I cannot imagine a day w/o it....

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are awesome photos!

    I love music too...even if I am not really listening...
    I have to have it in the background...and I am
    so glad that both not so little men love music
    as much as I do! They have taught me as much
    about music as I have taught them. They have
    shown me to be open to different types of music
    that I have no favorite category...I love most
    of it...now some of that rap stuff....I just
    cannot make myself like it but I tolerate it to
    an extent because it is some of what they like..

    And if they didnt like music, my cleaning days
    would be so boring because I have to have music
    blaring to be able to clean! *L*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow a woman of many talents...good for her...I love home made crafts...and she is very pretty...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •